"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, July 19, 2018

IM SORRY. AND IT'S BEEN A CRAZY YEAR

Hi everyone, I am so sorry that I haven't been around to visit you or to leave regular posts here.
Please forgive me. I do miss you and hope that we can visit each other more.

The reason it has been a crazy year is not a pleasant one.  I'm sorry to start out here with this news. Some of it I have already posted about so bear with me.

In March of last year I was diagnosed with breast cancer AGAIN. I had been in remission for 14 years. It has  moved to my lungs. I am again in remission but still have to take chemo pills and injections. 
In April  while my husband was in a nursing home we lost his eldest daughter. She was just 37 years old. She died on her father's birthday. 
The next month my mom passed away.
This year in February my sister passed away.
In April my ex husband passed away.
The just a couple of weeks ago my husband passed away.

So things have been very crazy. I have so much to do that I can't think straight.

I hope that my next posts can be more on the positive side and back to normal. :)

I hope that you are all enjoying your summer. It has been hot and humid here so I live in front of a fan almost 24/7. lol

Take care my friends I miss you. Let me know what you have been up to, ok? 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Oh Janet, I jut found this...I cant expres jut how sorry I am that you have had to go through all this ~ and losing your husband to cap it all.
    Many hugs, I wish you all the best for your treatment. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alex. I was hoping you are someone was still here. :) I have been away so long I thought I'd lost everyone. I will try to be around more and visit you soon.
      I hope everything is well with you. Take care xxxx P.S. Comments are not showing in my email. I'm not sure why. This is why I didn't answer til now. Byeee

      Delete
  2. Janet, my heart goes out to you.
    You are one courageous and brave woman, and you certainly have had a basket of sorrows to contend with.
    I don't understand why things happen the way that they do, or why we sometimes have so many tribulations. I do believe that our Heavenly Father loves us, and I have a testimony that he knows us personally and I am grateful that even when I can't see the end of my story to know how it turns out, that my Heavenly Father knows how my story turns out. In that I have faith, and hope. That faith and hope lift me up.
    Praying for you, sweet lady.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerin, Hi, I am glad you are still here. Sorry that I haven't been around for a while. I miss being here and reading everyone's comments and blogs. Comments have not been showing up in my email. Don't know why. I only just saw this. :( I have to try now to figure out how to get back down to Utah near his family and our friends. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. I hope everything is great with you and that you are enjoying the summer. Take care, xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)