"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Saturday, July 9, 2016

CHRISTMAS IN JULY :)


Hi everyone, 

Yes I do know this is summertime. And that it is not Winter but....
I can't help it. I am a Winter person and I HAVE to watch the Hallmark channels Christmas movies. All the snow sigh......

I just finished watching my favorite movie from last year.


I just totally LOVE this movie. The actors did a great job. Played their parts perfectly. It almost carried me into the movie. :)


It is hard to tell the story without spoiling it for you all. Try to get to watch it this week ok? It is good for me to watch it. It cools me off when it is hot out...and in lol

They are so good together.

  Have a great Summer. But remember there are only 169 more days til Christmas. :)

Blessings to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)