"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

THIS LITTLE GIRL...



This little girl was born in Eastern Washington State in 1933.  Is she a cutie or what? :)


Her mom and dad years later 1960s or so.


Her grandma in the 1930s maybe?


Her daughters in the 1970s.


Her grandson in 2016 or 17.

More later. I have photos that need to be put into the computer so I can put them on here.

Happy First day of June everyone. Take care

2 comments:

  1. I love your blog and I think that these photos are a great way to tell a story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She IS a cutie!!
    Love your pictures :)

    Have a great rest of your weekend.

    ~K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)