"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, March 22, 2018

A PERFECTLY LOVELY DAY



Hi everyone, 

We had wonderful Spring weather here yesterday for the second day of Spring. I went outside without a jacket. :)

Relatives back in Kentucky are getting tons of snow. I do wish we were getting it. I love snow it is my favorite kind of weather. I miss it. We used to live in Wyoming and in Utah.  There in the mountains we would get so much of it. :)

I'm hoping that on Friday we have nice weather. I will be going for a drive with my hubby. He is in a nursing home and likes the chance to get out and drive around the country roads. 

On our drives we have seen cows, horses, eagles, ducks, snow geese ( they are gone now), sheep, new baby ones too. And deer. We love seeing all these critters and the barns and silos and farms. 

Maybe on our Friday drive I will be able to get pictures and then show them here. Not sure. But it might happen. :)

I miss being here and visiting your blogs. I hope to see you here soon. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Janet ~ a very Happy Spring to you too! I am glad you have been able to get out and about with hubby and see some interesting critters. I was travelling back from my Dad's with husband yesterday and we saw deer and several hares (my favourite!). Here it is still very cold but a little Spring-like.
    Take care and God bless xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)