"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, October 31, 2011

Welcome

Hi everyone, and welcome to my blog.  In just the last 24 hours this blog has been through about 5 title changes and a few different purposes. At first I wanted to make this blog to respond to questions about my faith only.  Then I decided that I didn't want to make my blog ALL religion, even though my faith is my whole life and I love talking to people about religion.  So what I decided was to make this blog about other things that I liked as well. Last night I was thinking well, I like the colors of the leaves when autumn arrives, the snow in the mountains, the country, country decor and Americana.  I had a great picture up with my title of the snow in the woods of Minnesota.  Then this afternoon I was "googling" blog backgrounds and found a Great blog. It is called Twin Creek Primitives. It is just amazing.  You will love it. This is the link http://twincreekprimitives.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)