"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, October 31, 2011

My Goodness :)

My goodness!  There is so much to see on the Twin Creek blog that I may be up all night checking it out!  And there is a HUGE blog list there too.  My goodness lol.  I'd like to mention also that I starting my own business called, well not sure what its going to be called. I make cards for all occasions, etched glass items, and country and rustic decor. More products will be added in time.  I will have an online catalog soon as well.  I love crafting.  I am also completely addicted to genealogy.  Researching my family history has been a very enlightening experience.  I will probably write more about that later.  Uh oh!  I feel another blog title change coming on. YIKES! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)