"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year...Please Visit Me... :)

Hi everyone.... I am posting from a computer in the library that can't support the newer layout and posting pages.

I don't have font size options or photo insert or anything on this page...strange.

Just want to say we are alive and sorta well. :)

 Have a wonderful  week. Not sure when I will be back. I miss you all so much. Sorry that I can't read or comment on your posts.

Please stop by here occasionally and let me know how you are doing and what you are up to, ok? :)

Stay warm, take care. God Bless you all.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Janet. Sorry you're having computer issues but I'm glad you got to post. Today was back to work for me :(. And it's freezing cold here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see a post from you but sorry about computer problems. Enjoying the last days here in the mountains before heading back to the homestead. Have a blessed day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear from you-sorry about your computer. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry you have such limited use of the internet and can't do much with it once you are on it. We are doing well here and miss you, too. Hope you can get back on soon...and I hope your health is good. Email me if you can..xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet...
    been thinking about you and praying for you and your family.
    Hope that all is well.

    It's been so cold here; -11 this morning.
    I am SO looking forward to warmer weather... just wishing away the month ....LOL!

    {{hugs}}
    K.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Janet! You may not be able to connect with us, but we are all keeping you in mind.Take care of yourself and we will look forward to when your computer issues straighten out!--Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)