"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

WHAT HAPPENED??


Hi there,
 
Just a quick quesiton....does anyone know what happened to the scrappin'blog website? I have gotten some great blog backgrounds from there in the past.
 
I kept the html codes so that I can use them more than once if I want to. Now the codes don't work. And the blog that I had my favorite background by them on is missing a background. It just disappeared. :(
 
Help Help!  I want my background back.
 
Hope everyone is doing great. Have a great Tuesday.
 
Take care.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Janet, I am sorry I do not anything about any of that. I just popped in to say hello and hope you are truly enjoying your summer....which is waning here. Although this week is wet, muggy and very high temperatures. I just always loved your blog title. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by Susie. :) I am hoping for cooler temps soon. Summer has been milder this year than last and that is good. The humidity here isn't good for me.

      I am looking forward to fall and winter weather. :)

      Delete
    2. About my blog title....though not original of course..I love it too. Makes me think of winter and the holidays. :)

      Delete
  2. Hmmm.... I don't know what happened to them. I haven't used that site before.
    I use "cutest blog on the block". There are a lot of cute backgrounds there too.

    Have a great week.

    K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have used cutest blogs too. I like their backgrounds. Scrappin' had a sweet background for my lds blog. That is the one that vanished :(

      Delete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)