"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, December 29, 2014

LET IT SNOW....PLEEEEEZE :)



Hi there, just a quick hi. And my only Christmas wish or now post Christmas wish is to have some SNOW.  :) 

Not to sound negative, but I don't think we are going to get any. We had only a dusting for a few minutes last year. Then it was gone. This area of Washington is not known for big snow storms.

I hope all of you are safe and warm and having a great holiday season. :)

Take care my friends...


Oh and GO SEAHAWKS !! :)





2 comments:

  1. If we get any, I'll share ours!! (only a photo, though : ) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so far north...I would think you'd have plenty of snow. So I hope you get some and I hope we don't .LOL. Blessings to you and yours for a wonderful New Year. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)