"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Dashing Through the Snow WOOOHOOO !!!!

Woohoo!!  Oh ok, I already said that in this post title. LOL  Snow, snow, snow!  In case you haven't already guessed, I LOVE snow.  It snowed today, well during the night and on and off today.  What makes me so excited about it is, this time it was a surprise.  We don't have cable/dish right now so I didn't know it was coming.  This is our second snowfall of the year.  Our first was on the 6th of October.  It didn't stay around though.  I have been told that this time it will be nice for the next few days and then it is supposed to snow again on the weekend.  This time we have about  7 inches or so. :) I took some pictures before and after I shoveled off the deck/porch.  I will have to get them on here so you can see them.  
The picture here of our front yard at Manorlands is from 2003-2004.  My husband and I were security and caretakers for Manorlands. It is a gated area in the Uintah Mountains of northern Utah.  We lived there for about 2 1/2 years.  I thought we would be there forever.  At least that was the plan when we signed on. But things happened and we moved on.  Only my heart is still there.  I miss it so badly.  We still get to go there once a year to so. We have family and friends that have cabins there.  But that is just not the same. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)