"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Trying Something Out


Hi everyone,

I am trying out two things tonight. First I made what is called a Word Cloud on Wordle.net. Clink Here To Try It Out . And second, I am trying to insert it's html code into this  post.

The words I chose for this Word Cloud where from the Sermon on the Mount in the New Testament book of Matthew, chapter 5.
Wordle: Sermon On The Mount 

Ok I hope this worked right. Then I have learned something new and cool. I have to figure out how to have no background color or out of focus words. It is different putting this into a post than it is onto the sidebar.

I wish you all a wonderful weekend. Take care 

2 comments:

  1. Nice. I'm heading there to try one now :). Thanks or the tip

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! And what better words to use that that of God! Never have done that before! Will have to try it out some time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)