"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Whew! I'm Exhausted :)



Hi everyone....

I hope you all haven't forgotten me...you know the 'out of sight out of mind' thing.

I miss you all so much. I wish I had the time to read all your posts and make comments...it is hard to do when I am at the library with limited internet time. I hope you are all doing well. You are always in my prayers.

Now for an update...

Mom is coming home from the nursing home tomorrow. She has been there a couple months. She does not like it. My sister and I thought that she was going to have to stay there. We were planning on moving her stuff out of her apartment.

We, my hubby and I and Princess Downy will be moving up there to help out at the end of May. So we have a lot of stuff to do to get ready. It makes my brain tired just thinking of it.

I have had to have my car worked on the past couple months so I have been taking the bus and power walking everywhere. Whew! Lost 10 lbs.  Thats a plus. :)

I have been reading alot and read the entire New Testament in January and just finished the BofM and I am in Exodus now in the Old Testament. Whew! Its been really great learning and understanding new things..things that I have missed the other times I have read them. :)

The weather is nice here...we have had a few nights that have gone below the mid 20s though.  And tomorrow snow flurries are in the forecast..how odd. :)

Well, maybe some time in June we will have the internet again and I will be here often again.

Please leave me a comment or an email and let me know how you are doing.

Have a wonderful week..take care.

2 comments:

  1. Hey janet sounds like your life has been busy and kinda crazy too. Good that your mom is getting out of thenurseing home and going home. Good that you and hubby are able to move in with her to help her out.
    I haven't been on my blog in ages either. but think of everyone often..

    Take care and have an easy stress free move.

    Blessings
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so good to hear from you. Sounds like a lot of crazy times coming up still-I am glad your Mom is getting out of the nursing. Will be purrraying for strength as your going through more changes in your life. Please remember you are not forgotten, by God or us. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)