"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, March 28, 2013

I KNOW THAT MY REDEEMER LIVES



Hi everyone, I hope that all of you are doing well. :)

I sure miss being here every day and reading your posts.

I just want to wish all of  you a wonderful Easter weekend.

I am so grateful for the blessings that I enjoy because of the love our Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ have for me. I know they live and love each one of us.  I know that Jesus suffered and died for our sins...for mine personally. He did it because of this love that he has for us so that we may return to live with Them again. I know that because Jesus was resurrected we all may be resurrected too. What a great thing that is. 

I love Heavenly Father and Jesus so much. And pray that this Easter Sunday we may all remember what Jesus did for us. He said... 

" To this end was I born, for this cause came I into the world." 
 John 18:37  

We were His reason for living.   :)  And because of Him we will live again forever.  

Take care all...
  

3 comments:

  1. It is so nice to see you here, Janet. I hope things are going well for you and your family. Keep me posted if you can- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a blessed Easter filled with His love.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope things are going well for you. Have a wonderful Easter

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)