"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Just A Quick Post


Hi everyone. I sure do miss you...
 
Just an update then I have to run. I am still without internet so I am at the library using the computer.
 
I DO have my car back, thank goodness. :) Got  a second inspection and passed, paid the registration and got new plates. Now I can drive again.  WOOOOOOHOOOOOO !!
 
Also our refund money finally came....one day after we were going to leave. lol  We are now planning on leaving on the 4th of July to go up to mom's in WA.
 
They are doing ok for now. Sis is not going nuts. Mom is sounding alot like her old self on the phone. Strong, alert and healthy. Let's pray for that to last through this month and beyond.
 
I do thank you all for your prayers and good wishes. Please continue to keep us all in your prayers. :)
 
Gotta run, let me know what you all are up to. I don't have enough time on the library computer to read your blogs. :(
 
Hope all is well...miss you all so much. Take care.

2 comments:

  1. Janet- I ma glad to see you here- I finally got a working computer again, myself. Glad your Mom and sis are doing okay- I will keep you in my prayers. Good luck with your upcoming move. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you can at least get to the library today. Hope and pray your mom and the whole family will be in great health and be safe. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)