"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Friday, June 14, 2013

T MINUS 19 DAYS AND COUNTING :)



Hello ladies,

This is what the inside of my house looks like....minus the cloud, words, and brown doggie.  Our doggie, Princess Downy is white. :)

Well, I have worked out everything on this end...well except for how to have a little more money, but I guess we will have to manage. Wow! I can't believe how much gas costs. We will be having to fill the car. And also the moving van...it takes diesel. 

Mom and sis are hanging in there. For most of the past two weeks mom has sounded better on the phone. Go mom! :) Sis has only mentioned once or twice in the same time frame that she is going nuts. That is good, really it is, when comparing it to 2 or 3 times a day. I am glad that things are a little better there for now.





Oh, wait....maybe I shouldn't put these things in the box like that. They may get broken...and anyway they don't fit....HEY WAIT,  DON'T DO THAT.....


 Hmm... I guess they fit now...oh well  LOL

It has been hot here the past few weeks. Mid to upper 80s and sometimes 90 something...yuckie. I am grateful for the cool breezes though. :)

I can't remember if  I mentioned in my last post that I have my car back. It was fixed to pass inspection, get registered and new tags.  Woohoo! Only one thing...will the 15 or so lbs I lost from walking and taking the bus for the past 6 months or so come back now? :( 

I hope to get internet by sometime in July or August so I can be here regularly again. I sure miss you all. You are all always in my thoughts and prayers. :)

Please leave me a comment or email me and let me know how you and yours are doing. I have only limited time here on the library computers so I cant visit each of you. :( I hope you are all well. :)

Take care, have a great weekend. 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)