"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, June 24, 2013

T MINUS 9 DAYS AND COUNTING


Howdy ladies,

I hope all of you are doing well. I'm sorry that I have not been around much in the past few months. As most of you know a lot has been going on with my mom and sister.

On the 3rd of July we will be heading up there to help out. Everything is ok on this end. Still have a few things to work out on the other end though.

Please let me know how you are doing. I miss you all very much. I can't wait to get settled and get internet  and be here every day again.

Please don't forget lil' ol' me, k?  Thank you to those who have left comments on my last few posts. You make my day. Those who haven't been here may read them to catch up if you'd like. :)

Take care. God bless....

    
I need some of these.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet- I have been on vacation and just got back so I am playing catch up. Good luck with your trip to Mom/sister's place. I hope all is well there. It will be good to have you back blogging regularly- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)