"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, July 15, 2013

Hi Everyone


Howdy, well we are in Washington. We have been here since the 4th. I have been so busy and exhausted that I haven't been able to get here  to post. I am at the city library. I think we will have internet in a couple of weeks then I can be here regularly again. :)

We had to take what we could get apartment-wise...We now have a one bedroom, one bath apt. :( It is way too small and I am going nuts trying to figure out what to do with our stuff. It wasn't clean when we moved in and it smelled weird too. Been working on trying to get things done.  Help! Help! lol

Princess Downy has been doing weird things since we moved here and daddy was in the ER last night and has a bad infection. AND I haven't had a break from my sister yet. My goodness! I am going to have to tell her that I can only do things for her on certain days and that's it. I will never get anything done if I don't.

I have already had to take her to the ER.  She is fine just gets overwhelmed when she is in pain and can't wait to talk to regular doctor. I understand but with her it gets out of hand. The ER people have seen her way too often there. :(

Mom is doing ok, sorta. :)

Well, anyway, we are here finally.  Ladies, please leave comments or email me and tell me what you are up to. As I have mentioned before time is limited on the computers here so I can't visit you all. I hope all is well.

Have a great day and a wonderful week. Take care :)

1 comment:

  1. Janet- I am so glad that at least you got moved but it sounds like less than ideal conditions. How awful about your sister- You are definitely going to have to set some boundaries or you will be completely overwhelmed ALL of the time.
    Glad your Mom is okay (sort of
    ;>) Take good care of yourself and post as often as you can so you can stay connected. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)