"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, July 29, 2013


Howdy,

How are all of you?  We are still starring at tons of boxes. lol I have found a new place that we might be able to move to that is a lot better than this little dump. lol Sorry but it is just awful.

The new place has 2 bedrooms 2 bath and w/d.  And it is in a quiet and safe neighborhood. We have to wait a few weeks to see what happens with that. Needs lots of prayers. We really need to leave this place we are in. It is not healthy.

I have been sick the past few days. I am not sure why. If it is the smell and the fact that I think there is mold here. :( Yuckie

The new place is great. So have happy thoughts for us. We would be so happy there.

The weather here is usually in the 70s and very humid but we are fine. Melting at times but fine. lol

Gotta run. Time on the computer is expiring.  Please let me know what you are up to, ok?

Miss you all lots and lots.. Take care

2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,
    I'm just getting caught up with you now. I am praying that you find a new, safe apartment. You have had such a stressful time this year and you need a living space that helps you relax, not add to your worries.
    Thinking of you.
    Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet- I hope you can get in a better place. I know you aren't happy there. Praying that it works out with you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)