"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Princess Downy Update

Hello ladies,

I am still trying to unpack. I don't think it will ever get totally done. We are now in a one bedroom one bath place that is so small it is scary.  It also has a few other problems but I won't get into that now. :)

Today I would like to make an announcement...Princess Downy has asked if she may post here occasionally. :)  I have been able to get a few cute pictures of her on my cell phone and as soon as I get a cord to plug it into my computer or a library computer you will see our little Princess. She feels that she should be able to comment too. lol

She is very excited to chat with you all. And a little nervous too. But I think that she will get over that and have a fun time.

I hope all of you are well. I can't wait to get back here to post daily. Take care and have a great day. :)

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see you, Janet. I will be glad to see you posting regularly again- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)