"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Sunday, October 12, 2014

MY FIRST TRY :)


Hi everyone,

I can't believe it has been over a month since I've posted. With all that is happening with Mel...dialysis and all, time just goes too fast. About Mel...he has good days and bad. The bad takes us quite often to the ER. Gosh, I hate hospitals! We end up in there for so long. It is a common thing for kidney dialysis patients. Right now he is doing fine. :)

Update on Mom, she is doing ok too. I am thankful for that. My sister is currently in the hospital. But doing ok.  Right now I don't think I could manage dealing with everyone's troubles. The Lord has been good with giving me the strength I need so far though. And timing things so that I don't need to worry.

Now...to get to my reason for  posting My First Try. :)

I got a digital camera a while back.  And hadn't had the time to take very many pictures. The other day I bought a cable to transfer the pictures from camera to my laptop. Well....today I took a few pics hooked things up and...nothing. :( I thought of course.. that is always what happens when I have something fun I want to try. :)

Then I thought well I can do this another way, can't I? I can take the memory card out of the camera and stick it in the slot in the laptop. So I tried that and....woohoo! It worked. So here is my first try at taking pictures with a digital camera, transferring to laptop, and getting them on my blog. Sorry some are a little out of focus.

 This really is our little Princess Downy


This is a wreath I made yesterday 
It is made of burlap.



These two pics are of a nice fall arrangement
Given to me by two ladies from church.



Above are two pictures taken from our balcony. One close up of a maple tree next to the balcony. And the second one of the trees along the road that goes around the apartment building.

I wish I could have taken pictures of the pretty flowers around the place. They are gone now. We will have to wait until spring. Maybe I can take pictures of the bushes they were on and you can tell me if you know what kind they are. Maybe.

Please let me know how you are all doing. Ok?

Ok gotta run. Have a great Sunday and a wonderful week. 

PS...Does anyone know if ALL maple trees have the little whirly bird things? I'm really counting on this. Lol I know, I'm weird.

2 comments:

  1. Digital cameras are so fun! No more taking film to get developed, now it's instant gratification :) Your little princess is so cute and I love your burlap wreath!! Have fun with your new toy.
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! How fun to have a digital camera now.
    It's nice to see your creativity ..... love the pictures!

    Hoping this is a good week for you, your husband and your mom.

    K.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)