"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, October 4, 2012

HUNDRED BY HALLOWEEN :)



Hi everyone and welcome to my new followers.

Hundred by Halloween? Yep that's what I said. :)  

Almost one year ago, on October 31st, I started this blog.  I have had so much fun. Everyone I have met here in blogland has been so sweet. Well, it is almost October 31st again and I am wondering if I can reach 100 followers by then.  I have just 27 days to get 35 more followers. :)

I think I might need some help. I would love to meet more great people. If anyone would like to help me by telling some of your nice blogland friends about me that would be great. :)

I have gone to a site that is suppose to have a 'newbie' party for getting more followers but I guess I don't get what to do once I get there. Is there a "Newbie Party for Dummies" book out there? LOL

Finally we have gotten the multicolored falling leaves AND the falling temps of Autumn. :) Yayyyy!  It is so pretty to see. And it means that winter is just around the corner. YESSSSSSS. :) We had 30 degrees last night. So we fired up the furnace. 

Well, I gotta run. Be sure to check out the Winter Wonderland Giveaway that Brenda of The Rusty Thimble  is having this month. It is amazing. Just click this link or click on the image in my sidebar.

Take care...




4 comments:

  1. Good luck, I hope you get 100 people!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, As a new blogger, I just wanted to say well done on your almost year blogaversary, I hope you get 100 followers. I find everyone has been so kind in blogland, it does your heart good doesn't. Hope you have a great day.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Janet, I meant to say "doesn't it". Silly me.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you get 100 by haloween!
    I found your through Debbiedoos newbies! I am a follower now! I hope you can come visit me too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)