"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I KNOW I KNOW IT ISN'T WINTER YET....


....but I just couldn't resist. If it is going to be cold at night then it should rain or snow or something, right? :)


I love this picture..the trees.. the snow... the quietness. I didn't have another  picture of this size for the fall season. That's ok though...winter is just around the corner, right??


Well finally got  linked up to the Newbie Party. Visited a couple blogs. Then my computer went nuts and I had to reboot. Then I couldn't get back to it because I didn't know how to without having to do everything all over again. lol Oh well, I will try again next week.


How are all of you doing? I miss hearing from you. Please stay and leave me a comment about how you are doing and what you have been up to. :)


Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone and....





6 comments:

  1. Hello Dear.. Sorry I have been absent for so long but hopefully all will be back to normal soon.. You and your love of snow.. It is my least fave season but here in Eastern Canada we get a lot of snow.. Usually.. Perhaps you will visit sometime.. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful Tuesday too. Thank you for finding my blog and leaving a comment. I followed right back.
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet,
    Thanks for visiting me and for your sweet comments. I like winter but here it's pretty mild...we seldom get snow so enjoy it when we do! And it's so nice to get a break from the heat! :) Following you back.
    Blessings,
    Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Janet, I am loving your falling leaves on your blog. My hubby and I were out walking yesterday, it was a beautiful day, we walked through a wood and the gorgeous colours were lit up by the sun and there were some golden leaves gently falling to the ground. Hope you have a great day.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Janet, I am loving your falling leaves on your blog. My hubby and I were out walking yesterday, it was a beautiful day, we walked through a wood and the gorgeous colours were lit up by the sun and there were some golden leaves gently falling to the ground. Hope you have a great day.
    Jeanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the falling leaves! Great effect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)