"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Much Ado About Mother


Hi everyone,

Isn't this sweet little girl cute? This is my mom back in the early 1930s

Well I just don't know what to do. Mom is not doing too well. My sister who has her own health troubles, told me she just can't handle it alone.  It looks like we are going to have to go there. Not just for a visit, but to live. We just moved to where we are now.

There are many things to consider....we don't have the money, we may have to sell all we have to get there, we will have to arrange for a place to live  once we get there, and more. Also the move will have to be done in a next few weeks before the snow flies. I just don't know how I am going to do this. I may have a major headache soon that won't stop until after the beginning of next month.

Mom, won't and I guess can't physically make the trip if I go up to bring her and my sister down here. It would be easier and cheaper to do that.

I have been really exhausted for the past few months or so already. And having a hard time getting motivated to unpack. Or to get on a good schedule as far as going to sleep and getting up at a decent time. Oh my goodness.....sigh.....

Anyway there is so much more to say about it but it would not be good to do so. I may get all upset and cry so....

Something in our life has to go right sometime soon. Right?

Well sorry this was not a positive post to read.

I hope it didn't spoil your day. Have a good one.

Take care my friends

P.S. Please pray for us.     

   




 
 

3 comments:

  1. ((hugs)), Your in my prayers, I am praying for your strength, is there any way she can get home health care, is she on Medicare? Can her doctor arrange the home health care? I know it is so hard being so far away...you have your plate very full with taking care of your husband, and worrying about your mom and sister..Do they go to church, can the church help? You can only do so much...just know you are in my prayers...Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, You didn't spoil my day, my heart aches for you. Let us pray that you will be guided and given strength for what lies ahead. Please Lord grant Janet the peace that passes all understanding and can only come from You, please give her rest and peaceful sleep so that she has strength to cope at this time and please grant Janet's mum peace too dearest Lord. Amen
    I am far away Janet but holding you up!

    Love and Blessings
    Jeanie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh bless your heart. What a hard thing for you to deal with. You will always be in my prayers, your Mom and sister too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)