"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

ANOTHER UPDATE :(

Hi all,
 
Well it was not enough to have sis and mom in the nursing homes....now hubby is in the hospital for a few days.
 
We spent 4 or more hours in the ER early this morning. He was having chest pains. Looks like a bit of pneumonia in one lung. They also want to try to reduce the swelling in his legs. They are really big. And they are doing all the heart tests just to make sure all is well there.

He is doing fine for now. I gotta get back to hospital. Please pray for us. This is getting a little much for me to deal with. Among other things that I have not mentioned. :(

Thank you...take care everyone
 
 

4 comments:

  1. (((HUGS )))) I am praying for you.... Janet , Remember that your mom and sister are being taken care of right now where they are.... Take a deep breath and take care of you so you can take care of Hubby. And he is in a good place right now in the hospital... All are being taken care of where they are...I know it is a lot to take care of and you are shouldering a lot right now... You know God is in control and that is why everyone is where they are suppose to be... He is in control... Just know God is having professionals take care of them so you can take care of yourself... Giving you a breather right now... Know I am praying... Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Janet- I am so sorry. Please feel free to email me anytime to "unload". You take care of yourself so you don't get overwhelmed. God bless you and I am praying for all of you- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying right now, Janet.
    For you and your Hubby.
    Sending a hug..... do have hope in your heart,because, as Lisa said, he is in the right place.
    Catch up on sleep when you can...poor you, you must be so tired. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry friend to read this I will be lifting you all in prayer too.
    Nothing is to difficult for the BIG GUY.
    Lots of love and hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)