"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, January 12, 2015

POST OP


Hello everyone,

Well, we have had a busy day. Mel decided last night that he couldn't sleep so he was up all night. I didn't get much sleep either as a result. And we have been quite cranky all day. I knew this would happen.

We started getting ready to leave this morning at 6:30am. And didn't get home til about 3pm. The operation went well. And recovery didn't take too long. Since we've been home all he's wanted to do was go zooming about in his power chair. So he is now downstairs hoping to visit with neighbors. I wanted him to stay here and relax but he says 'I know what I'm doing. I'll be fine.' He might, as long as he stays in the chair. Getting up and walking anywhere is another story.

He was walking sideways from the car to the apt building. MEN! I guess they just need to learn things the hard way. He was told to have a quiet relaxing rest of the day. Anyway, I will keep an eye on him as best as I can. 

I think this means I can't visit mom tonight like planned. She is not going to be very happy. Last time I visited her was on Friday. I told her I would be coming again on Monday. She called me all weekend having anxiety. She gets scared alot. And can't get herself out of it.  I can't go running over there every time. :(

Anyway, that's the update. Hopefully my next post will be more on the lighter side of life. Maybe I will mention Princess Downy's new game. Mamma is not amused. lol

Take care everyone

4 comments:

  1. I hope your husband is recovering well and staying safe. Sounds like you have your hands full. :)

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers for a better and more restful night. For all of you. Men are hard headed 99% of the time. That's when we say, I told you so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Janet, what a lo-o-ng day (and night) it must have been! I have been thinking of you...
    May your naughty patient settle down soon!
    I would love to know about PD's new 'game' ~ another
    bit of mischief to tax her Mommy's patience???
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)