"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Sunday, June 3, 2012

The Merciful Obtain Mercy

Good morning everyone,

Last April I heard a talk given by Dieter F Uchtdorf, of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  I was thinking about it a few minutes ago and decided to find it online and listen to it again.

It is a great talk about being the kind of people that Heavenly Father wants us to be. Kind, merciful, loving, forgiving.  It is just over 16 minutes long. A few words may be unfamiliar to some. This is a wonderful  message right out of the New Testament. Please enjoy the talk and the rest of your Sunday. :)
Take care


2 comments:

  1. You know, I didn't listen to the talk today but I saw this several months ago on someone else's blog. Blessings to you this Sunday-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of my favorite talks! We are all HIS children, and not judging each other is so hard. I have been trying hard to use what he says, "Stop It". Such good advice!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)