"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, July 16, 2012

PRAYER REQUEST


Hi everyone. I hope your evening is going well. :)

Um...a couple hours ago I got a call from my sister saying that my mother had fallen outside and hit her head on a terra cotta  flower pot. It took me forever to get through to the ER. I am waiting for the doctor to call me.

She is needing stitches. And I am hoping that they will keep her over night. She is almost 80 and has poor health. They better keep her over night. Anyway, please pray for her. And for my sister and her son who have a hard time with this type of situation. I worry for my sister having to stay alone at night. She has her worst times at night and worst Parkinson's times first thing in the morning.

Thank you...God bless you all. 

3 comments:

  1. Prayers on their way for your mother and all the family! I'm sure your mother is in good hands at the hospital.--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, scary. Prayers are there for your Mom and all your family. It's gonna be ok.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awful! I will say a prayer for her and you. My dad had Parkinsons, too, so I know how hard it it is and the suffering it causes. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)