"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

HELP! HELP! :(

Help! Help!  As you can see, I have done a dumb thing. And in trying to get help to undo it I have forgotten what I did so I can undo it. Oh dear :(   I wanted to see if I could make this a 3 column blog. Know I have a Template tab instead of a Design tab.  It is the difference between Classic template and whatever else.  Now everything is gone...Does someone know what I can do to get everything back to how it was?

With things this way I don't have the page element and gadgets so I cant just add things back.  The only way to add things now is by HTML.  I am an old, well slightly old lady and I don't know how to do that stuff lol
Help, Help! Please...Take care all.

1 comment:

  1. Do you still have your dashboard??? Can you still down load from Twin Creek Primitives from your dashboard..I am dumb when when it comes to computers to... I did what you did and I am trying to remember how I got out of it...You may have to go to the help area and ask how to do it...in the mean time tomorrow I will ask my son how to do it... He is a computer geek....Hopefully someone will come to your rescue before then...
    Hugs.... at least you can still blog and read others...Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)