"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Weather Update

It is 2:45 am. and 15 degrees.  I have just come in from sweeping snow off the porch/deck for the 3rd time.  I think we have our 6 inches. And it is still coming down. It is pretty. :) It is nice that it is light snow and not the heavy hard to sweep or shovel kind.

Anyway, sometime soon I have to go to bed lol.  Not sure how soon though. Not sure if  I'm tired.

Take care


1 comment:

  1. Hi Janet! so glad you stopped by and introduced yourself! It's lovely to 'meet' you!
    I hope to come by often and catch up with you and hope you do the same!
    Merry Christmas
    Christine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)