"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Nippy, Christmas Tree, Help!, Dinner and Henry Winkler

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a great Thursday.

It is a bit nippy here. I don't want to even open the door anymore today.  I have to though, a few more times for Princess Downy. :)

I put up a little Christmas tree just now. It sits on one of the tables that I use for my craft work.  I put a rustic quilted pillow cover underneath it. It looks nice. I will try in the next little while to get a picture of it. I will have to put it on here after Christmas with other photos that I have mentioned. I don't have a digital camera yet. So I have to get the pictures developed and it takes a while.

I am in need of some help from any of you who  knows how I can make a three column minima on blogspot.  Well first I need to know how to get out of the new templates I guess. I created a new blog for my business. But it only gave me a small choice of templates and said I could change it later. So I chose the Simple template. I think. So what I need to do first, I guess is find out how to switch back to where I can get a minima and then make it a 3 column.  Is that possible?? Help help!

I think we are going to have breakfast for dinner tonight.  French toast and eggs. I don't have that too often.  Or maybe pancakes...no, too many dishes to wash.  I don't want to be in the kitchen all night lol

Tonight is the movie 'The Most Wonderful Time of The Year.' Henry Winkler is in it. He cracks me up.  I love that movie. :)

Well I should go.  More later maybe. Have a great evening.  Take care.

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a 3 column minima on my blog. Just Google it and you can find sites with instructions. That's how I did it—following someone else's instructions. I wish I remembered just what I did, but it has been too long!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Janet, we are a wee bit on the chilly side today but still on the warm side for December. My husband works an hour and a half away from home and is supposed to get 2 inches of snow. Your Christmas tree sounds so cute. I can't wait to see pictures. :) Breakfast for supper is so yummy! I wish I could help you on your blog, but I haven't figured it out yet. :)

    Have a great day.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)