"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Friday, December 30, 2011

Awwww and OUCH!

Awwww, is this sweet or what? Made me smile. I found this on another blog. Tanya I hope you don't mind that I copied it. It is just too cute.

Ok, I know that I have not posted since Monday. This is one of the reasons why....On the Thursday before Christmas I had a tooth pulled. I decided that since it had been bothering me a little for 3 days that I should go in and see if it should be pulled.  I didn't want to have it bothering me during Christmas weekend. Well, I would have been able to handle the little annoying pain of that compared to the HUGE EXCRUCIATING pain following the removal. 
My goodness!  I don't know what happened but I was taking tylenol like crazy for 5 days.  My dentist was out for the holiday til Tuesday night.  I even went to the ER at 5am Monday morning after not sleeping at all cause the tylenol decided to stop working. They gave me a stronger pain killer and I went home. Tuesday afternoon I was able to get the hole packed with some chewing tobacco. lol  The dentist said that is what it looked like.  I had to see it cause I didn't know what chewing tobacco looked like. To me it looked like a brown hair ball . Yuck, and he put that in my mouth?? lol Anyway, I am doing better now.

Well I should go. It is late or early whichever you'd like to say, 2:14 am.  Have a wonderful Friday. Thanks for stopping by.  Take care






3 comments:

  1. That is bad to have a tooth removed and it hurt worse. Hope you are feeling better now. Cute picture. THanks for sharing. Have a wonderful and BLessed New Year.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, that is a cute picture! I'm sorry having that tooth pulled caused so much pain. I hope the tobacco helped.

    Take care

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad the picture made you smile and I don't mind at all that you borrowed it... Smiles are free..
    Sounds like you have joined the list of us who are ending the year on the miserable side..
    Lord willing we all can start the new year feeling better and wearing a happy smile!!
    Feel better my friend!

    May your New Year be filled with Love, Happiness and wonderful memories!!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)