"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Second Post...Yeah Yeah I Know....LOL



Hi everyone,

I hope you are having a great week so far.

Yeah, yeah. I know, I did it again. I just couldn't resist. This background is just soooo cute.  Besides it is still winter here. Well it is trying to be. We have gotten about 2 inches of snow today.  We need so much more or we will be in trouble in the summer. Please pray for us to get lots of snow, ok?


I think that  Scrappin Blogs has some wonderful backgrounds. There are so many sites out there with neat backgrounds. It is so hard to choose. lol  I have a document with a bunch of codes saved on it. :)


Well I gotta run. I have people chatting with me here and I am not a good multi-tasker.  And I will have to get to bed soon. Still tryin' to be a good girl.  It is so hard to lay in bed wide awake for hours. But it helps Mel to go to sleep.


Take care....






2 comments:

  1. The snowmen are so cute and Pooh is too!

    Have a great day.

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute background... I can see why you gave into the temptation to use it :)

    Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)