"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year


Wow, I just can't believe that it is 2012.  The past year just flew by.   For the most part I am glad of that. lol.  We just had too many stressful things going on. As I know some of you have. I pray for you all to have a better 2012. :)

Hmmm, thinking of some wonderful words of wisdom to impart to you to start the new year off. LOL  Me??? Imparting words of wisdom?? Never mind. lol.  Silly me, WHAT WAS I thinking. :)
Well, I rang in the New Year with my all time favorite food..CHOCOLATE :)   I had some Hershey drops or whatever they are called....yummmmm.  Later I had few chocolate chip cookies. That is what I call starting the year off right. Heehee.

Today on the very first day and first Sunday of the year I went to church. That was wonderful as always.  My two top goals this year are to go to church every Sunday....and to read my scriptures every day. These are always my top two goals.  I need to do better this year.
It used to be that NOTHING stopped me from doing these things. Now it is different because of health problems. :(  I need to focus.  I love church and I love the scriptures. These are two things that if they are a priority in your life, if you put them first, then the rest of your life seems to come together. You may still have troubles but you are better able to deal with them. Putting the Lord first is the key. 

Hmm, maybe that was my words of wisdom for the new year. :)
Take care everyone have a great Monday and a wonderful week. ((( BIG NEW YEARS HUGS)))



2 comments:

  1. Hi, Janet, I hope you have a wonderful 2012!

    :)Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just know that this will be your year to shine!!

    I just loved that Gordon B. Hinckley!!
    His wife and my grandpa were cousins :)
    I certainly loved those two!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)