"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, January 16, 2012

I Have A Question

Hi there,

Again it is late. It is 2:48 am. I have had to wait 2 hours to check hubby's blood sugar. It was too high a while ago. Now it is ok, but can easily get too low.  I am also waiting for Princess Downy.  She was sneaky earlier and ate when she shouldn't have so she will need to go out again.  I forgot to put her dishes up. Oh well :)

A friend of mine showed me a neat site where I can make a signature for my posts and lots of other neat things.  I have a question..does anyone know how I can use something I make as my blog title? I made the title for my business blog with a neat font and I'd like to put it on there but I can't figure it out.  The other blog has been created with a title. Just wanted to see if I can change it. I have checked the help page and can't seem to word the question in the right way so that the right answers come up.

Let me know if you know a way I can do that, ok? :) Also below the 3rd post down I added my signature just to see how it looks..I'd like to find something with colors to match my background and text better.    This is what I want my title to look like on my other blog.It may not show up good on this color background



I should go. Have a great Monday. Take care  :)

3 comments:

  1. If the new title is saved as a PDF file you should be able to just put it in as the image on your header. You have to make sure that it is the right size and shape that you want but it isn't that difficult. Then you can just eliminate the text in your title.
    The nice thing about blogger is that if you don't like it, you can remove it and put things back the way they were.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you have a picture that you are going to add it to you cah use Photobucket. They have a tool where you can add words to pictures. You can copy cut and past this to the picture in the same Photobucket tool.
    If you look at one of my ebay listings you can see where I did what I'm talking about to my Payments picture I use in all my listings.

    Hope that helps.

    Have a great day!!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, it looks great! Advice I'm short of, I have no idea how to help you! But it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)