"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Sorta Snow Update LOL


LOL It is trying. It has been sorta snowing for the  past few hours. And it has been sticking....sorta. :) I don't think that there is even an inch yet. It is a wet and heavy snow. It will make slippery roads.  My son has to go to work at 5am or so every morning, except on the weekends. It is still cold and there's ice on the roads at that hour.  Momma will worry now, because she is going to try and be a good girl and go to bed on time. At midnight before she turns into a pumpkin. LOL And she will not be awake at 5am to worry.  Yeah right...

I am going to try...for Mel's health and my sanity. :)

I just received a neat email today with a neat prayer and  pictures of Jesus and other things that are nice. Cute animated pictures and images. If you would like me to email it to you, click on the 'email me' image on my side bar and send me a quick email.  :) You will love it.

I should go. Wow! This is weird...it is still before midnight. :)

Happy blogging..Take care...Nighty Night...


2 comments:

  1. Hi Janet,
    It's snowing here now. I'm not a fan of it but where I live, I get lots!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)