"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Trip


Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd show you a few pictures of a fun place my family went to when I was little. 



This is Ocean Shores in Washington State.  We went there two or three times, I think.


Isn't it nice?  You know...I don't really remember it very well. I was in grade school when we went there. Maybe not more than 7 or 8 years old. 


Lovely sunset. I just remember two things. We took a trailer and once I found 25 cents on the ground in the trailer parking lot. And 25 cents was a big thing then. LOL

Well, that's it. :)

Have a very blessed day my friends.

Take care

6 comments:

  1. Janet-What a pretty place to have visited. It's too bad that you don't have more memories of the place....except for the quarter..that's funny! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I was at the ocean now. Something about the sea heals me. Lovely pictures, and finding 25 cents when we were little was a lot of money!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janet..
    Sounds like a wonderful family vacation.

    The ocean is so beautiful!

    Lucky you... to find that quarter.
    Do you remember what you did with the quarter?
    Did you save it?

    I would have spent it on chocolate :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! We had a horrible storm last night and I couldn't do any comments after it-it knocked out my Google account! My older boy just fixed it (after I tried to--Google sent me an email that someone was trying to hack my account--it was me messing it up) :) Thank goodness for kids that can fix computer stuff! Your pics are lovely-funny the things we remember from our childhood--the biggest thing I remember from our vacation to Niagara Falls is the TV wouldn't work!!--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. The coast in the North West is the most amazingly beautiful place. We vacation on the Oregon Coast every fall. My kids go crazy for quarters. I can never keep them long. -Steph-

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful ocean pics!
    Happy family memories are so precious!
    xxx H/ A

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)