"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Three Blog Night LOL


Hi there,

Some friends and I were chatting earlier Tuesday evening about our dogs. I can't remember what was said, but I replied " I have my blogs to keep me warm." Oh we were also talking about the weather. Then a friend asked if I remembered the band called Three Dog Night. I said yes. He said something about the name coming from, oh something to do with the dogs keeping them warm or something, wish I could remember exactly what he said. Then he said " you can say Three BLOG Night." I thought that was very funny. Hmm, I guess you would have to have  been there. lol

Silly me...it is late almost 3:30am. I have been doing a little better at getting to bed earlier. Really I have. :)

Thank you for all your sweet comments. Have a wonderful day.

Take care 



 

3 comments:

  1. Cute post :)

    I loved some of 'Three Dog Night's music!
    (guess that ages me some...)

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...I love them too. I guess that makes us all "old"??? Kristine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Add me to the OLD list! You really need to get some sleep, Janet-I a getting kind of worried about you! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)