"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, March 26, 2012

I Need Your Help


Hi everyone,

I hope you all have had a great weekend.

Please, I need your help.  My sister who I have spoken of before is in the hospital.  She is in Washington, I am in Wyoming.  I can't go to her. :(  I am not sure yet what all happened. Just that she had left the place where she lives this afternoon and never came back.  She went without her medications all this time.  

Please pray for her. She needs to have the strength to get through the challenges in her life.  I need to be able to get her and my mom down here so I can take care of them. My sister wants to come here. Mom? Not so much. She needs to see that it is best for us all to be together.  We all need your prayers. Thank you...
Take care...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Janet,you and your sister have my prayers. You must be very, very worried. I would be. Don't worry to much, something good will happen that will be able to make things happen. You are in my thoughts and prayers.

    Hugs, hugs, hugs,

    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, just home from DC--So sorry to hear of your family distress. I hope my prayers will help ease your mind a little. I hope your mother comes to see it may be in her best interest to be near you. Sometimes it is difficult for our elderly parents to let us take over their care--but sometimes it is necessary.I will pray that everything falls into place for your family and that you all stay strong. Special hugs for you my friend--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet,
    Of course I will pray for your sister and Mom, and your family situation.
    I expect your Mom is worrying about being in an unknown area. Maybe work on your sister coming to you, first,(she would like to, I think?)
    then maybe the pull of the two of you together would make Mom change her mind...maybe she could just visit to help things along?...just a thought)
    I see how worried you are and how much you care.
    Have faith, I know it is hard, you can do no more than pray and have the best intentions , as you do.
    A BIG hug,
    xxx Hazelnut

    PS They are lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We'll be praying for you. By the way. You're the winner of the Gooseberry Patch cookbook giveaway. You just let me know when you want me to get it to you. You obviously have a lot of other things on your mind right now. However, I'll need your mailing info. when you get a chance. You can send it via email.

    Congratulations! Maybe this will somehow make you smile today. ;) Again, praying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am praying for your sister...and your Mom....and YOU! It is never easy to try to sort our family issues when you are so far away. We did that for years, too, so I fully understand what you are going through. God bless you and I hope things wok out. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joining you in prayer that everything works out.
    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. (((( Hugs)))) I will be praying for your sister and mom to make a decision and for your sister to get better.. We can't always control things..Remember God is in control... You are in my prayers as well...
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)