"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Thursday, March 1, 2012

WOOHOO!! SNOW SNOW SNOW, WELCOME AND PRAYERS


Howdy!

YAYYY!  It snowed good today. :) We got between 6 and 8 inches, I think.  It only snowed during the late afternoon and evening. More expected tonight into Thursday. Then a break during the day and then more snow in the evening. I hope we get as much tomorrow as we got today.  I feel like I might go out in the yard tomorrow and lay in the snow and make a snow angel. :)

Welcome to my new followers. Love your blogs. And thank you for your nice comments. :)  I have some new followers on my business blog at Bear Country Primitives  too.   I am still working on getting it up and running. I have added some things to it though. It is not how I want it yet. I am just trying things out. Click the link if you'd like to check it out. :)

I hope that all of you are ok. This weather has been very bad  in parts of the country today. Prayers will be said here for those in the tornado areas. And for my blog friends that are having medical troubles or for their family members who are.

For those of you who know Lisa from R&L's Homespun Life ( I hope I remembered that right). Her surgery is in the morning (Thursday), I believe. She can use our prayers.  And Jan whose son is having troubles with seizures and a tumor.  And other  blog friends need our prayers too. I hope you don't mind that I mentioned your names. You are all in my thoughts and prayers. :)

You are all so sweet. I am glad that we have 'met'. :) Do have a great Thursday. Take care.....







7 comments:

  1. Janet, you are a sweetheart! Will pray for those you mentioned. I hope your other blog goes well. You're on a roll now!
    xxxxH

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you received your Snow... grin..
    I know you love it.. I have some here you can have,too. smile..
    I will be praying for the bloggers you noted.. God is our healer.. He still does..
    Blessings dear friend..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janet, I literally started to cry when I saw you mentioned us here. Thank you so much. I really treasure you. Brian's meds did the job--he had a quiet evening and slept all night. Need I say WE did too? :) We are not allowing him to go home to his apartment until he has a good number of good days and night strung together. His mood is up--he has always been a very laid back, happy, goofy kid--it was hard seeing him so angry. (part of that was side effects as well ) He is once again my sweetie. We still have a long road ahead of us, but this is a start!!
    love, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my dear friend Janet...I am so happy that you finally got your SNOW..please make a snow angel for me when you go out side to do yours...lol.. I used to love the snow as a kid..then I grew up & realized how much back breaking work snow is...So I do my best to wish it on all of you who love it so...giggle!

    Prayers are lifted for all in need..

    Your other Blog is lookin good.

    Have agreat Thursday enjoying your Snow day!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    PS..Are you still interested in some Rag Wrapped Eggs? I was waiting to see if you won the Giveaway..Sorry I told mama to pick your name..Let me know if you still want to order some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did giggle to read how excited you are about snow. I've got enough here to have you dancing barefoot in the streets Lol. Me, not so happy about it!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Janet I am doing great...I walked the track here at the hospital...felt great...I feel so blessed tonight....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet: I love your blog and will be back to visit you often.

    hugs!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)