"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Friday, March 9, 2012

We 're Baaaaaaaaaaackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk


Howdy all,

We are back from Utah. Since we were going to a couple places in parts of the Salt Lake Valley that we'd never been before, we got lost twice. It was fun though we got to take the scenic route. :) 

And the night that we stayed over with friends Mel's blood sugar went from 401, 461 down to 61. My goodness. So we didn't get much sleep there and crashed for a few hours after getting home. Then I was sick, yayyyy, NOT. But I am better now. :)

Oh my, I am yawning huge yawns, I think I need to go to bed.  But before I go I am handing out homework :) Remember that yesterday's post was about remembering the Toys from the good ol days... Today it is the radio/tv  programs you like or remember... I saw Lassie, Leave It To Beaver, My Favorite Martian, um...Romper Room, heard of Howdy Doody, and the Milton Burle Show.... What else do you remember?

Sure love to get your comments in the morning. Have a wonderful Friday.  Take care



3 comments:

  1. Glad you are back and the blood sugar issue was resolved.

    My favorite was The Lucy Show and Red Skeleton. Remember all the skits he did with different characters? I also watched Sky King on Saturday mornings. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you made it home safely!!!
    Some of my favorites were Captain Kangaroo, I Love Lucy, Green Acres and I loved Lassie too!
    Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah lets see, The Lawrence Welk Show, The Wonderful World of Disney, The Lucy Show, Lassie, The Micky Mouse Club, Captain Kangeroo, Sheriff John, all the old Japanese monster flicks, The Lone Ranger, etc.

    Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)