"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Friday, November 18, 2011

Snow Update :) And Welcome To Cousin Robin And Husband Barry

Yesssssssssssssssss. LOL it is still coming down.  We have about 5 inches or so now.  It is now just after 8:30 pm.  Although the post will say some other  strange time.  I am still trying to figure that out. :) I have swept the porch/deck off twice already and will have do it again so Downy can go out. Wow! Just looked outside again. It is so pretty.  I wish I had a digital camera to take pictures so I can put them right on here.  I will get one soon though. :) But for now we will have to wait until I take the camera to the store for them to send it away for a week

Today I was able visit for a little while with my cousin in law Barry on MSN messenger. He is married to my cousin Robin.  They live up in the Pacific Northwest. I told him about my blog and he went to it as we were speaking :). 

Robin is into family history/genealogy like I am.  I just love it.  It is an addiction with me. A good one.

Oh and the picture of me  with Downy is a few years old. She has more hair now and so do I. LOL And I am a little more scarier looking now. LOL   Be right back. Downy needs to go out.


Back LOL Cute little critter.  I had swept a few feet out from the door and Downy came out. The snow came up to at least her belly or maybe higher she went around trying to figure out how to get to the stairs, then turned around and went back in the house. Like no way, man. LOL   I had to sweep more before she could go down the stairs to the yard. :)
OH, it is sooooo nice outside. Another snow update later :) Byeee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)