"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sunny And A Little Breezy

Well, after a nice warm night sleep we woke up to sunny and a little breezy. When I signed off here last night, or early early this morning and went to bed, I checked outside and saw that I would have to clear the snow off the porch again in the morning before the Princess would be able to go out. :)

My first peek outside today surprised me. The porch was clear. I thought maybe the sun had melted it.  I looked at the stairs and the ground below and at our two car driveway (no garage) and saw that they were cleared off too. Somebody must have come over and cleared the snow away while we were sleeping. ( Hmm, While You Were Sleeping, I like that movie.)  lol
Now, this could have been done by the nice new neighbor lady next door because I cleared her porch the other day. Or it could have been done by sweet friends from church who thought of us.  I am betting on the latter.  Out on the driveway it looks like the work of a snow blower. And I know that the lady next door doesn't have one. Anyway, I think I know who it was. :)  


Today is my 'get ready for Sunday' day.  Any housework that is needed gets done so I don't have to look at it on Sunday. :) And any shopping I need to do that can't wait til Monday gets done. I save my Sundays for Heavenly Father.  He blesses us so much each day and all he asks of us is that we keep this one day, the sabbath day holy. That we use this day to remember him and his son Jesus Christ and the sacrifice he made for us. I will write more of my thoughts on the sabbath day sometime. :) 

I am grateful for the new friends I have met here. I am grateful for your support and comments. I pray that Heavenly Father will bless you with good health, happiness, and the things that you stand in need of. More later....I think. :) Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)