"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, November 21, 2011

I'm So Excited! Again :)

Well everyone, this evening I have come up with the best idea.  I have a name and a theme for my craft business and  business blog.  I can't wait to tell you. But I will have to. I have to get a lot of things ironed out. I am so excited about it I just can't stand it. YIPPIE!!  LOL  I just don't know what else to say. I will probably not sleep tonight for thinking of all the things that I need to do.  And how fun it is going to be to work on getting things ready.  LOL I just told my husband that I don't think I am going to get any sleep tonight. He said.  AW Janet, you just gotta go to sleep.  Or something like that, said in a slightly 'grumpy' tone. lol  He's funny.  Well, I do have to go now and TRY to sleep. I think it is also too early for me to sleep. This is going to be hard. Ok. Everyone take care and have a good night and a great Tuesday. ((HUGS))

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)