Wow! It is midnight now. This day, Saturday, has been a very busy day. It started out late. And ended in a mad rush to get the dishes done by midnight lol. I don't like to work on Sunday. It is my day of rest. Well, as much rest as one can get with rushing around in the morning getting ready for church. And 3 hours of church (which I love). And then trying to make something for dinner after.
And just what made today so busy you might ask? Well, lets see.....
- I climbed a pile of stuff taller than me in our storage unit and yanked out three long folding tables.
- I rearranged the living room to make space for the tables as my work space for my business.
- I dusted.
- I vacuumed the living room and the hallway.
- I swept the kitchen.
- I hauled two window unit A/C out to the car, also some boxes and took garbage to the dumpster.
- I made breakfast, lunch and dinner
- And I washed a lot of dishes.
Right now I feel like I am 150 years old. LOL. But I am satisfied with how the house looks. And I won't have to look at work that needs to be done. Did that make sense? Whew!
Now I need to remember to change the clocks back before I go to bed. I guess I will do that right now. Be right back. Ok, back. Done except for the one in the bedroom which will have to wait til I go to bed or til in the morning. Did you all get yours turned back an hour? Except for you folks in Indiana and Arizona, I think it is. Well, has this been the most exciting post you have ever read? LOL Tomorrow it will be better. I can let you know how church was and what I learned. I always go with the idea that someone is going to say something just for me. Something that I need to hear. I love Sundays and church. And once in a while I will be writing about my faith and what it means to me. :-)
Gotta go now. You all take care and have a great Sunday and a wonderful week..byeee