"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, April 23, 2012

50 Followers Woohoo!! And The "Potty " Stretch :)


Howdy everyone,

YAYYYYY! 50 followers!  Welcome to the newest ones.  And to all I appreciate your kind and caring comments. I feel that I have instant friends here. I love you gals. 



Now, I suppose you are wondering just what is this "potty" stretch thing? Well,  Princess Downy is the creator of the potty stretch.  When she wants something she will come out to me. I will say 'you gotta go potty?'  And if she does she will stretch forward on her front legs. Well, lately she has been playing games to make mamma look stupid. She will do the stretch, I will get up go across the room and open the door, and she will just sit or stand there and stare at me. Like "GOTCHA"    LOL

Oh and mamma has become Princess Downy's personal elevator.  She will go across the deck to the stairs then go back and forth on the top step looking like she is scared to go down.  So, in rain, shine, snow, winds or whatever I end up  going in my bare feet across the deck picking her up and taking her down the three stairs and going back to the doorway. So that is up and down the stairs once. Remember my poor pained body. :)  Then she finally comes back to the stairs, I say "up  up", she knows what that means.  She will just stand there, like where is my elevator ride?  So I go down the stairs again, pick her up, put her on the top step and then come up the steps.  WHEW!  This is not a fun thing to do every time.

I guess though, that she is doing it because she is afraid to fall from catching a nail on the step.  Her nails are a bit long.  And another reason her bangs are getting in her face.  Seems like we just went to get her groomed.  Guess I gotta an appointment to schedule for this week. Lol


This isn't Downy, but this is what she looks like. :)

Well, we got our lawn mowed today. Love the smell of freshly mowed grass.  Funny though, with the windows open the smell didn't last long.  I love dandelion  fuzzys.


Also today I got the air conditioner put into the window.  Now I won't have to roast when it is hot. It was supposed to be 80 degrees today but it didn't make it.  That was ok with me. :) 

Well, gotta run. Thank you for stopping by. I'd love to hear from you.

Take care  (((((BIG HUGS)))))


3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the 50 followers!!
    Sounds like the Princess is acting a bit like MR Puddles. He has an excuse tho he has gotten more blind by the day and can't hear a lick anymore so poor guy has turned into a big baby not tha I blame him. Just wish he could help me up and down like I help him...lol..

    Have a great day!

    Hugs
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting 50 followers... that's fun :)

    How funny that your dog has learned how to 'fake you out'.

    Our dog 'fakes us out' too!

    When he goes out to go potty, and we call him to come inside, if he doesn't want to, he drops his bottom and pretends that he's still going potty.
    The big fake-out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on 50 followers, Janet. It is always fun to see your blog growing, isn't it? Your baby is just darling...even if he does need a haircut as you say.

    I hope you are having a wonderful week-xo Diana

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)