"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Playing Catch Up Again


Hi there,
 
My goodness, I am so slow. lol  I am trying to catch up with my blog reading and comments. I can't believe how behind I am.
 
We had our "snow" today, Friday.  First we had WIND, then rain, then sleet. THAT was our snow. The sleet. It came in from every direction. It was wild. It was there two minutes then gone. It did this off and on through out the afternoon and evening.  And of course I thought for sure the WIND would make the pilot light in the furnace go out. But it didn't. YAYYY
 
We are both feeling a little better today. YAYYY again. :)
 
Saturday is house cleaning day.  Don't want to have to look at a messy house on Sunday. I have gotten some things done already so that I won't have much to do.
 
Guess I should go to bed so that I can get up and get everything done. Have a wonderful weekend.
 
Take care...
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Boy i bet it waould be freezing out with that wind and sleet , we are still in Autumn hereand have had beautiful weather , but today it blew a gail and the cold front is here , gase heater went on tonight brrrrr,,, the cats are loving the warmth from the heater to!!
    Enjoy your weekend!

    Blessings
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard to catch up once you get behind on blogging, isn't it? I sometimes just start from this day and go forward. It is cold here, too! AWFUL and rainy...UGH. Hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gosh, more SNOW or sleet?? Poor you guys.
    How you have needed that heater! Hope it stays lit!
    We had brrrr weather in the South of France too...not snow, tho;
    Have a blessed Sunday.
    xxx H

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are both feeling a bit better! Have a peaceful Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)