"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Monday, April 30, 2012

Happy Spring Morning


  
Good Monday morning everyone,

Isn't that  pic cute? I love it.

Well, it is 4:36am, I have been up most of the night in a religion chat room on the internet. I was visiting with friends and meeting new people who came to ask about the Lord and what we believe. It was great.  We talk to people from every denomination and from all over the world. I like learning about what all churches believe, and telling people what I believe. :)

Today I have to call and reschedule a Dr. appointment because I will have to be out of town on that day. Actually out of state. I will be going to Logan, Utah. We are moving back there and we are going to stay with some friends for a few days and look around for a house or apartment. And I will check on a possible job. This will be next week.

We will need to be working on packing the house from now til when we move in June or July. My goodness it is going to be a big job. LOL

I am still working on reading all your blogs. :) I want to read them all and comment so I will be visiting you soon.  

Gotta go.  Have a wonderfully blessed day. Take care....










5 comments:

  1. Oh- Janet! I did not know you were moving! Is it a happy move for you? I hope it is.

    Now, girl, you need to get to bed and get some sleep at night- this is your Mamafriend talking! lol I hope you have a wonderful day! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janet, moving to Logan? That is awesome. I will be in Logan this August for a family reunion. Everyone I'm related to lives in Cache Valley. Maybe we can get together? That would be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you can find the perfect place during your visit! I couldn't imagine pacing up our house and moving. That would be a ton of work! Hoping your move goes smoothly!!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lot of work...but you will get it done!! Just think--a new home for you to live in and new surroundings--sounds exciting! I hope you are able to find a place you just LOVE--quickly !--Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great time moving, Janet.. I always used to love moving but not now.. Too much work at my age... We will need to, though one of these days..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)