"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My Day ?


Hi there,

You know what is really weird? As I am typing this, I have no cursor thing blinking at me. No little line to tell me where I am. I'm not sure what's going on. Hmm

We kinda had a boring day today, well yesterday. We got up, went to the Dr's office, went to see the buffalo and elk. Came home, ate, watched the Republican primary results, had an appt at church, came home, watched TV a little more and sat down here at the computer.

The best part of my day though, :) was reading and commenting on your blogs. I don't know if I got to comment on all of them yet, but I did read them. :)   I love visiting you all here or there on your blogs. You all have different and interesting things to say. I appreciate you all so much. And I really enjoy and appreciate your comments here.  I read every one of them. 

We had nice weather today, almost 60 degrees.  A little windy but nice. Not sure how long that is going to last. It is supposed to snow maybe tomorrow or the next day.

Hubby has labs to do early in the morning so I guess I should go to bed.  I should have gone to bed hours ago. Shame on me, it is now 3:40 am.  I wish we could get our schedule turned around.   Like get up at a decent hour and go to bed at a decent hour. I am so bad. 

Oh, I do want to mention that I will have a surprise to tell you on my next post. :)

Have a great Wednesday. Take care.....






6 comments:

  1. Lovely blog; I'm a new follower!
    Best,
    Anne ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so funny, 3:40 a.m.? At that hour I couldn't stay awake even with a threat of death.
    I absolutely love your background. It is so pretty! Have a good day Janet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree! I love the background! I am Trina Christensen from http://www.latter-daycrafters.com I just found your message from Feb. you left on my blog I am so sorry. I hope that your husband is ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good morning Janet,
    The sun is shining here...but I've heard that we are to get rain and snow too. Yuck! I really am SO ready for warm weather!
    Good luck to your hubby! Hope it's all good news!

    I cannot seem to get on a decent schedule lately either...hoping to get my schedule back on track this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your hubby's labs go okay. It is always nice to KNOW what is happening with our bodies. YOU need to get some sleep, woman! lol I can't wait to hear what you have to tell us in your next post. You aren't going to run away with the circus, are you?;>) xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Appreciate you, too dear friend..
    I wish you could get your rest, though it doesn't seem to be bothering you much.
    Praying for your hubby..
    God bless..

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)