"Live in such a way that those who know you but don't know God, will come to know God because they know you."

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Wow Welcome! And The Surprise :)


Wow! Welcome to my new followers. Three in one day. That's so cool. :)

Remember in my last post I said I had a surprise to tell you? Ok, here it is.

I WON! I WON! I WON! LOL  




Bevy at Treasured Up And Pondered had a giveaway.  She submitted   a recipe to the Gooseberry Patch Cookbook people and they published it and the story she sent with it, in  their newest book. . :) They sent her two copies of the book.  She decided to giveaway the second one. AND I WON! WOOHOO!! 

Sorry, I am getting a little carried away. I just don't win things so I am really excited.  I think I only won something once. Back in junior high or high school I won a clock radio (in the 70s). I sold one candy bar more than the next person. 

Below is a picture of the cookbook and a picture of the page with Bevy's recipe.


When I checked the mail and found that the book had arrived I was so excited to open it. But we were on our way to the Dr's office so I had to wait til we got there to open it.

I have looked through it. There are lots of great recipes in it. :)
Thank you Bevy.

Everyone, do pop over and check out her blog at the link above. You will love it. She always has inspiring and uplifting things to write. :)

Ok, gotta run. Dinner is calling.
Take care all...

3 comments:

  1. Yay for you. It looks like a great book. I love cookbooks. I get excited when I win something too :). Happy cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, awesome! I never win anything either, so it is fun when you do! Have fun with that cookbook!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're too funny. I'm glad you were the "winner".

    You'll have to tell me what you think of the recipe once you give it a try. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your sweet comments. I always enjoy hearing from you. Have a wonderful day. :)